Cannot view historical data for clients unless Administrator or greater

With the Read Only role, you can't seem to view historical data for clients. I was hoping this would least be an option to enable, but I didn't find that when creating this account. The goal here is to provide a read-only account to an engineer I'm working with to assist in debugging an issue with some of the lighting in our home, but without historical data there isn't much to show.

historicaldata.PNG

Established Member
Kudos: 175
Solutions: 15

Re: Cannot view historical data for clients unless Administrator or greater

[ Edited ]

It seems that not only an Administrator...you have to be Super Administrator (of all sites on controller!) to be able to view historical data! And what purpose is the option called "Allow system stats access" in Administrator user edit options? Please some reply from UBNT @UBNT-MikeD ? Thanks

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Does anyone from UBNT care about this important issue??? @UBNT-MikeD

Kudos: 2217
Solutions: 640

Hello @IntL-Daniel,

What controller version are you on?

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W 3x • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK
Established Member

I am on 5.9.32 Stable Candidate Release

Established Member

It seems that nobody form UBNT cares about this issue Man Surprised I have checed the satus in Controller 5.10.5-beta and still the same status. Options in Admins like Allow system stats access or Enable alert emails does not do anything for Read only and Administrator account :-(  @UBNT-MikeD ?