Emerging Member
Kudos: 46
Accepted Solution

CloudKeys missing from UniFi Cloud Access Portal

All my Cloud Keys I upgraded to firmware 0.12.0 are not showing up in my UniFi Cloud Access Portal.

On my office Cloud Key I've disabled Cloud Access and then enabled it but it still doesn't show.

Cloud Key: UCK.mtk7623.v0.12.0.29a26c9.181001.1444

Controller: v5.9.29-11384-1

Is anyone else having this issue?

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 241
Solutions: 8

Re: CloudKeys missing from UniFi Cloud Access Portal

Hi all,

UniFi Cloud Access Portal (https://unifi.ubnt.com) did not display controllers in version 5.9.X. We have fixed that issue.

We are sorry for that.

Please let us know if any of you have any issues with the Portal.

Best,

Piotr

View solution in original post

All Replies
Kudos: 112
Solutions: 23

Same here...
Controller (5.9.32 ): CK 0.12.1
Unifi (4.0.10.9653): UAP-AC-IW-Pro, UAP-AC-LR, UAP-AC-M & USW8-60W (4.0.10.9653)

Better WiFi coverage is not achieved by increasing transmission power, but by increasing the number of accesspoints.

Here as well. They were working fine, but after the upgrade I cannot login remotely...

3 of my 4 are missing this morning. The 4th is showing as offline, but the network is reachable.

Not good timing, I've got a busy day ahead and will have to gamble that nothing will break before I have time to deal with this.

I also noticed that there's no logging or history in the Cloud Access Portal. Sure would be nice to see "key deleted" or whatever entries. Even a logon history. Kind of crazy that there's no auditing at all.
Kudos: 112
Solutions: 23

Working again (for me).

Controller (5.9.32 ): CK 0.12.1
Unifi (4.0.10.9653): UAP-AC-IW-Pro, UAP-AC-LR, UAP-AC-M & USW8-60W (4.0.10.9653)

Better WiFi coverage is not achieved by increasing transmission power, but by increasing the number of accesspoints.

For me too. Great, I was starting to worry...

Back, with one still offline. One is better than 4 to troubleshoot I guess.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 241
Solutions: 8

Hi all,

UniFi Cloud Access Portal (https://unifi.ubnt.com) did not display controllers in version 5.9.X. We have fixed that issue.

We are sorry for that.

Please let us know if any of you have any issues with the Portal.

Best,

Piotr

Kudos: 12

[ Edited ]

One of our cloud keys wiped out the cloud setiings after firmware upgrde to 0.12.0

Fortunately it was my own personal ck at my house so I just waiting till I got home to update settings. Everything else was fine but had to re-enter credentials to connect to UniFi account again.

[ Edited ]
UniFi CloudKey v210.2.0.16MANAGED BY OTHER (NEEDS UPDATE)

Not working for me, is the above what folks have been seeing when they don't have it in the portal and try Discover Cloud Key?

(see https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Routing-Switching/All-cloud-key-access-suddenly-disappeared/td-p... - seems to be an issue since the apparent fix for this went in... ? )

I had the same problem (UniFi Cloud Key is working and locally accessible but missing from the portal) and a very easy solution:

The CMOS battery in my PC is weak and therefore the time was completely wrong. After I manually corrected the time and logged off and on to the portal, the missing UniFy Cloud Key showed up again!

So: If a Cloud Key is missing in the UniFi Portal, check your local date and time!

Kudos: 1631
Solutions: 493

Hello @Storyboard,

Welcome to the community!

You may want to swap that battery out with a new one!

Thanks for sharing your solution!

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2 • UCK

[ Edited ]

Amazon will deliver a new battery tomorrow :-)

So I was trying to log into my Cloud Key controler for my home network becasue my wireless wasnt allowing anyone on the internet and noticed all of the Could Keys I have under my account are now missing. All of my status lights are blue on all the equipment and when clicking Discover nothing shows up. When you click Add New Cloud Controler on the unifi.ubnt page you are promted to pay $299.00 a year for 10 devices. Did Unifi do a bait and switch on everyone, where that service had been free and now its a paid service?

Hello @dblackmon,

Add New Cloud Controller is something completely different, it's UBNTs Cloud Controllers not Cloud Access.

Could you login to the UCK locally and re-enable Cloud Access?

Settings > Cloud Access > Remove and Disable Cloud Access

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2 • UCK

I can defently try that, but that doesnt explane why all of them have disapeared under my account. I could see one not showing up but not every single Cloud Key I own.

I just updated 2 UCK's to the new firmware and now they are missing from my access portal.  How do I fix this?  I have tried everything...

Hello @WestWindTech,

Have you tried to reconfigure Cloud Access?

Settings > Cloud Access > Remove and Disable Cloud Access

Also make sure your firewall is not blocking the cloud access ports.

Regards,

Glenn R.

USG-4-PRO • USG
UCK-G2 • UCK
Highlighted

Yes, I have done that step several times.  I also reset one of the UCKs completely and it is still not showing up.  It seems that the minute the software version changed, the UCK disappeared.