Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Crear VLAN con rangos DHCP propios

Hola, he creado una VLAN y necesitaría que diese un rango de IP diferentes, o sea un rango DHCP solo para esa nueva VLAN, que sea independiente de la red general. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme?

Accepted Solutions
Kudos: 366
Solutions: 35

Re: Crear VLAN con rangos DHCP propios

In networks you need to set up a new full network as VLAN 4 (with a purpose as Corporate if a normal network or Guest if a guest network).  It is not enough to just enter the VLAN tag in the WLAN setup.

View solution in original post

All Replies

I'll answer in English, hopefully you can put it in Google translate as I did for the question!

Voy a responder en Inglés, espero que pueda ponerlo en Google translate como lo hice para la pregunta!

You set up the DHCP for a VLAN simply by setting up the VLAN in Settings>Networks.  However set it up as a proper network (not as a VLAN Only).  When you do that it enables you to set up the subnet information, assign a VLAN tag and define the DHCP range.

If you have a Unifi USG as your gateway this information is propagated to the USG and configures it (and also provides the information for unifi switches and when you set up WLANs that use the VLANs provides the information for the APs). 

If you have a different device as your gateway you still can set up the network in the Unifi controller pretty much as above, but you need to configure the DHCP itself manually in the gateway or DHCP server.

Hope that helps.

Hi, thank for your request.

I'm trying to configure this VLAN, but I dont have it clear.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

My router is a CCR 1009 8g of mikrotik, I configure the VLAN in this device and in my UNIFI LAN put this configuration, (see adjunt picture), but I only can connect one device !!!

Do you have some ideas?

Thanks

In networks you need to set up a new full network as VLAN 4 (with a purpose as Corporate if a normal network or Guest if a guest network).  It is not enough to just enter the VLAN tag in the WLAN setup.

Muchas gracias por su ayuda. Ya he conseguido solucionarlo.

Como lo hiciste finalmente tengo el mismo problema

saludos

Hola, no lo hice en el sistema unifi, ya que mi router de cabecera es un mikrotik, creé una interfaz nueva de tipo VLAN con el mismo VLAN ID que la VLAN creada en unifi. Depués un DHCP nuevo para esa misma VLAN y le asigne una pool nueva que previamente habia creado. Y empezó a trabajar.
Suerte