Kudos: 46
Solutions: 1

Facebook Wifi Network Not Found

Trying to setup Facebook Wifi for my office. I've done everything I think to be right and when a guest signs onto the network and a browser opens, it takes them to a page on facebook.com/wifiauth that says "Network Not Found" "The network provided was not found. Please contact the network administrator for assistance."

Not much to go on there really. I've had the guest network working fine with the hotspot option selected for years. Just wanted to try out the facebook wifi for once.

Anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I've tried it with and without "Redirect using hostname" and noticed it fills the URL bar with the LAN IP of the controller, or what I specify in the box, and neither option fixes the solution. Port 8880 tcp and udp are both open. 

Emerging Member
Kudos: 10

Re: Facebook Wifi Network Not Found

I am having the same problem with one of my sites

Same problem, any ideas ?

thanks

Emerging Member
Kudos: 23

I am open to correction on this but I am not sure Facebook care much about Facebook WiFi any more.

It seems to be more and more difficult to get it working 

Email Capture and Marketing for UniFi Networks - MyPlace Connect

Is a facebook bug?
Emerging Member
Kudos: 23

@lalecco I really am not sure to be honest. We haven't used the Facebook option in a long time

What is your objective? 

Email Capture and Marketing for UniFi Networks - MyPlace Connect
Emerging Member
Kudos: 10

Any chance to get help debuging with this from Ubiquiti ?

I have a couple of site with this issue.

Hello,

Trying to setup Facebook Wifi for my office. I've done everything I think to be right and when a guest signs onto the network and a browser opens, it takes them to a page on facebook.com/wifiauth that says "Network Not Found" "The network provided was not found. Please contact the network administrator for assistance."

Any help please.

BR

JBS

Kudos: 3551
Solutions: 925

Hello @dnstech,

Could you post your guest control settings?

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-XG-8 • USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-XG-16 • USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W 3x • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD 2x • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M • UAP-AC-M-PRO 2x
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK