Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Highlighted

How cam i separate Traffic in 2 LANs?

I have 2 LANs in my USG. Private & Business. Everthing Workshop fine. Now i want to forbid Traffic beteen these 2 Networks but every Client is automarically allowed to communicate with Clients in the other Network?
Any hint what i can do?
Established Member
Kudos: 220
Solutions: 80

Re: How cam i separate Traffic in 2 LANs?

Hi,

You need to disable intervlan routing:

https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010254227-UniFi-How-to-Disable-InterVLAN-Routing-on-the-U...
Thanks,
Myky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don`t blame the device as it`s always doing what you have asked it to do, this is not always the same as what you want.

i tried to set ip up, but it is still possible to communicate between both networks... any ideas what went wrong?

Kudos: 4
Solutions: 1

Do You have a L3 switch that is doing inter VLAN routing somewhere in Your network ? 

Or, do You have a router that is doing inter VLAN routing ?

Established Member
Kudos: 220
Solutions: 80

So there are 3 methods and without knowing which one you used and see the config it is impossible to tell exactly what is wrong.
Thanks,
Myky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don`t blame the device as it`s always doing what you have asked it to do, this is not always the same as what you want.