Issue WIth Setup

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Ubiquiti and I am having al ot of issues just trying to set my home network up. Let me explain. 

I have purchased the USG, USW-60W, CLoud Key, and 3 AC-Lite APs. I have them all setup ready to adopt and confuigure. However when I try to connect via the controller none of my devices are showing up.  This is weird because I can connect to the USG and it says "I am connected to the internet". However, no devices show up.

If I am missing a step, pleas elet me know. I have tried to reach out to Ubiquit support and I have not gotten anywhere. 

Explain my current setup:

Modem --> USG --> USW ----> Cloud Key/APs/My CPU

Kudos: 170
Solutions: 33

Re: Issue WIth Setup

Emerging Member
Kudos: 19
Solutions: 1

Could it be your “inform url” on each device is not pointing to the location of your controller?

Or perhaps do you have a firewall blocking the necessary ports etc?

I’m new to this too, but some of the issues I have tripped over to on my journey.

Julian
USG3P
1 x USW-24
1 x USW-8-150w
2 x USW-8-60w
1 x UAP-NanoHD
1 x UAP-IW-HD
Window Controller
Kudos: 4480
Solutions: 1162

Hello @inspire1906,

Welcome to the community!

Could you SSH into the devices and run the INFO command?
You can also run the set-inform command to the UCK.

set-inform http://ip.of.the.controller:8080/inform

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-XG-8 • USG-4-PRO • USG
US-XG-16 • US-48-500W • US-24-POE-250W 2x • US-16-POE-150W 3x • US-24 • US-8-150W • US-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD 2x • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M • UAP-AC-M-PRO 2x
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK