Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 87
Solutions: 2

Re: Manufacturing Mixup, Gen1 UniFi Switches without 24V Support

Hi @firefi

I was actually looking up the status on the shipement this morning. I will send you a pm here shortly with a update.

Thanks

David.

Want to try out new features or fixes before they're released as Stable? Sign up for Beta here: https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/204908664-How-To-Signup-for-Beta-Access

@UBNT-DavidS I also have the same defective switch and need it replaced so I can begin a contract job. I contacted chat help who told me they would respond within 24 hours. (request 1058309) It's been 36+ hours and still no contact. Being that this mixup already puts me in a bad light with my customers, I would really like the get this taken care of ASAP. 

[ Edited ]

I just found one of these switches on a new installation job - can I get PM access to initiate the replacement process @UBNT-DavidS as well?  Thanks!

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi

@dmccall4

I have your ticket now and will get this taken care of.

Want to try out new features or fixes before they're released as Stable? Sign up for Beta here: https://help.ubnt.com/hc/en-us/articles/204908664-How-To-Signup-for-Beta-Access

Thank you for contacting me. I just filed the RMA. 

Kudos: 32
Solutions: 4

UBNT-DavidS wrote:

Hi @firefi

I was actually looking up the status on the shipement this morning. I will send you a pm here shortly with a update.

Thanks

David.

Hi @UBNT-DavidS

I saw 2 e-mails that look like things were processed and hopefully shipped.  Any way I can get a tracking number?  I don't want to wait another week only to discover the e-mails I just got that are just like the one I got a week ago are really not any indication of anything shipping.  Sorry to be a pain, but this is going on several weeks now Man Sad

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @firefi

Thanks for the page here. I will be sending a update via pm as i just got some information from our rma team.

Thanks,

David.

I've tried reaching out to the RMA department, and to you in PM, and haven't heard anything in over a week.  Can I get the status on my RMA, please?

I also have an affected switch, but it doesn’t look like I have PM privileges yet, can a UBNT employee please get this taken care of so that I can contact David to get this switched (pun intended)

Thanks

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @efaccou

Thanks for the page. i have sent a update via pm.

@pbmorrow

You now have pm access.

I just purchased one of the US-8-150W to run some ubiquity G3 cameras that require 24v poe, but the switch does not have the 24v poe option, as described in this thread. I cannot find any option to PM @UBNT-DavidS, so I'm assuming I don't have that access since my forum account is new. How do I take care of getting the RMA set up? Also, where do I find the test date asked for in the initial post?

Thanks for your help.

Jason Hodge

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @jdhodge,

I have turned on pm access for you.

Thanks,

David

Wow, thanks for the quick response, @UBNT-DavidS! PM is sent.

Ubiquiti Employee

You're Welcome @jdhodge.

Thanks,

David

Highlighted
Kudos: 1

[ Edited ]

hi @UBNT-DavidS

I have sent you a PM with details including MAC and test date of my affected device, thanks.

Ubiquiti Employee

Hi @fracture

Thanks for the pm. I have also sent a followup pm back to you with more informaiton.

Thanks,

David.

Hello,

I just received and installed my US-16-150 and it is showing up as a AT-150w.

How can I go about getting it replaced?

Thank you

Kudos: 32
Solutions: 4

@UBNT-DavidS any idea if they shipped yesterday.  If so, still hoping to get a tracking number.

Hi @UBNT-DavidS, I also have an affected switch. Could you PM me so I can give you the details to get 24v passive working please.

Established Member
Kudos: 179
Solutions: 28

terabyteconsulting wrote:

Hi @UBNT-DavidS, I also have an affected switch. Could you PM me so I can give you the details to get 24v passive working please.

Just to be clear, to make 24v work, they send you a new switch Man Happy

-Jamie M.