Rogue Access Points - in a mixed LTS environment

I'm working in a mixed environment.  About 20 Unifi devices on a SDN Controller (5.9.29 running on Cloud Key Gen2+).  And 3 UAP-AC Outdoor models (depricated) on a LTS controller (5.6.40 running on Cloud Key Gen1).  

Each controller has the exact same WIFI configuration so that clients can roam around the campus and jump from inside to outside WiFi coverage, moving seamlessly from the 3 outdoor WAPs on the LTS controller to the 10+ inside WAPs on the SDN controller.  

When i'm in the 5.9.29 controller, and go to Insights, i'm able to mark the 3 UAP-AC Outdoor WAPs as "Known Access Point", which stops the "Rogue Access Point" alerts. 

But i cannot find an option in the 5.6.40 controller to mark the other modern Unifi WAPs as Known.  So I'm getting lots of alerts each day:

RogueAP.GIF

Is there a way to tell my LTS / 5.6.40 controller that the other WAPs are known and to not report them as Rogue?

SSH commands?  UI Clicks?

Thanks very much. 

Kudos: 1067
Solutions: 291

Re: Rogue Access Points - in a mixed LTS environment

[ Edited ]

According to the release notes this option was added to the controller in version 5.5.3. So your controller version should have that option as well. 

Can't help you with where and how, it was some time ago I used controller version 5.6.40. Isn't it in Insights as well?

Highlighted
Kudos: 2154
Solutions: 625

Hello @DDSAdmin,

The option to mark the APs as known should be in the neigboring access point tab under insights.

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W 3x • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK

Yup, right there in plain sight...not sure how i missed that.  Thanks very much.  All set now on the 5.6.40 LTS controller

Kudos: 2154
Solutions: 625

Hello @DDSAdmin,

Awesome, thanks for reporting!

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W 3x • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK