Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Highlighted
Kudos: 2

Several Cloud keys disappeared again from Unifi dashboard

Like the service issue 2 weeks ago, today I'm again missing several Cloud keys from the unifi.ubnt.com dashboard.

I was able to bring one back by manually disabling cloud access on the Cloud key and re-enabling again.

However I don't have remote access to the other ones.

Ubiquiti, are you having issues again with the unifi dashboard? ETA to resolve it please?

Re: Several Cloud keys disappeared again from Unifi dashboard

This happened to me today as well.  Rebooting one of the cloud keys (accessing the interface via hostname) brought it back online.  I don't have hostname access to the other, so will be doing that when I have physical or LAN access to it tomorrow.  Prefer to avoid doing a hard reboot as many have reported that causing Cloud Keys to brick.

It onnly seems to have affected Cloud Keys though.  The one Windows installation I have on my unifi.ubnt.com dashboard seems unaffected.

Kudos: 1

Going to add my voice here as well.  I manage several networks most of which I don't need to check on much, so I have a cloud key on site connected to unifi.ubnt.com

Went to do a checkup on them today and noticed one of my sites was missing, it may have dissappeared a couple of weeks ago, not sure as I have been out of town for a few weeks with personal things.  I just sent a message to the client to check on things there, but would love to have a better answer than 'it just dissappeared' when I am asked what happened.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 21
Solutions: 6

Something else to consider is that instead of dropping hosts out of the Dashboard when cloud access is lost / disabled, it should remain visible with a last connected date/time until the admin actually clicks on the "Forget" link!  This might not be a problem for smaller organizations, but once you grow, noticing those one or two sites which have mysteriously disappeared out of dozens isn't exactly easy and not being able to say when they dropped off can be down right embarrassing depending on who is asking the question.

KuoH

Kudos: 1

Completely agree, would make it much more obvious when something like this happens if instead of a wall of green text we saw a yellow or red entry in there we knew we had to check on, just like with most things in the UniFi platform.