Kudos: 3

UAP-AC-IW VLAN Trunking

Is there a way to enable VLAN trunking on the bottom LAN ports? Any beta firmware release or custom firmware modification i can do?

Highlighted
Kudos: 40
Solutions: 11

Re: UAP-AC-IW VLAN Trunking

As of now : no.

That's one feature that would make many things easier but it seems that we are only 2 people interested...

Solutions: 1

Count me in, see https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UniFi-Routing-Switching/Help-needed-for-VLAN-trunk/m-p/2319392#M85914

I have a switch behind the AC-IW and wanted vlan trunking for that switch, I have even bought a new switch... so the in wall is unable to do that... Thanks for this thread. Is there anywhere we can request this possibility?

Kudos: 3

This would make so many things easier and even possible. Would add a lot of flexibility to the whole system. Obviously makig this as a system backbone isnt a good idea, but just for small expansions would be great.

Kudos: 2

+1 from me.  I have an IP Phone on my desk plugged into my UAP-AC-IW, and I have no way to feed the phone separate voice and data VLANs (for PC passthrough on the phone).  This seems like such an obvious use case that got overlooked.