Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Accepted Solution

UAP-LR Wireless network disappeared

[ Edited ]

Good morning,
I have a big problem. I have installed an UAP-LR UniFi AP Long Range 2.4GHz 300Mbps to a cient. I have created two protected wireless networks with WPA, one of these is guest. Everything works fine but after a while (sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes even after a day) disappear wireless networks, are no longer visible! When it presents the flashing green LED, controller software works properly, I see the access point. But no wireless devices (smartphones, notebooks, tablets etc.) sees the two wireless networks. If I turn off and turn on the access point still it works for 10/20/30 minutes / one day, then the problem reoccurs.I also tried to replace the access point. The firmware version  installed is 3.7.5. I do not know what to do! What could be causing the problem?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
SuperUser
Kudos: 4491
Solutions: 1583

Re: UAP-LR Wireless network disappeared

Disable Uplink Connectivity Monitor (under Settings, Site, Services), if it's enabled.
Hi, I'm @flipper, member of the Ubiquiti Community, and I am Not a Bot

View solution in original post

All Replies
SuperUser
Kudos: 4491
Solutions: 1583

Disable Uplink Connectivity Monitor (under Settings, Site, Services), if it's enabled.
Hi, I'm @flipper, member of the Ubiquiti Community, and I am Not a Bot

[ Edited ]

Thank you!! It was enabled. Now I see if you still be problems. In fact the customer has another access point.I hope to have solved! I will let you know!