03-08-2019 07:55 AM - edited 03-08-2019 08:51 AM
In UniFi Controller 5.10.19, it seems the mechanism to invite new cloud access user is broken.
Steps to Reproduce:
- An invitation send out to an existing UBNT SSO Account;
- Invitation received;
- Ensuring all UBNT portals are logged out of any UBNT SSO Account, logon to unifi.ubnt.com using this specific newly invited UBNT SSO Account;
- Open the URL in Invitation;
- Proceed to accept invitation, and portal prompts invitation confirmed;
- Proceed to unifi.ubnt.com but the newly invited cloud key is not listed. Logon to the cloud key using Super Administrator account indicates the invitation was successful;
- Re-invite also does not resolve the issue.
Is anyone else encountering the same?
03-09-2019 02:04 AM
I can't replicate this on 5.10.20
USG-XG-8 • USG-4-PRO • USG
US-XG-16 • US-48-500W • US-24-POE-250W 2x • US-16-POE-150W 3x • US-24 • US-8-150W • US-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD 2x • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M • UAP-AC-M-PRO 2x
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK
03-09-2019 05:36 AM
03-12-2019 10:52 AM
The account of new invited user does not even shows 'verified' mark.
Had a user create an account on unifi.ubnt.com
From my cloud key, added admin, chose to send invite,used same email address they registered with.
They got the invite, clicked accept, but they only see the demo server listed.
When I goto admins, I see the option to re-send invite, so guessing it's not seeing them as confirmed. no checkmark under verified.
This is on 5.10.23
Will check back in a few hours, maybe just a delay.