03-08-2019 07:55 AM - edited 03-08-2019 08:51 AM
In UniFi Controller 5.10.19, it seems the mechanism to invite new cloud access user is broken.
Steps to Reproduce:
- An invitation send out to an existing UBNT SSO Account;
- Invitation received;
- Ensuring all UBNT portals are logged out of any UBNT SSO Account, logon to unifi.ubnt.com using this specific newly invited UBNT SSO Account;
- Open the URL in Invitation;
- Proceed to accept invitation, and portal prompts invitation confirmed;
- Proceed to unifi.ubnt.com but the newly invited cloud key is not listed. Logon to the cloud key using Super Administrator account indicates the invitation was successful;
- Re-invite also does not resolve the issue.
Is anyone else encountering the same?
03-09-2019 02:04 AM
I can't replicate this on 5.10.20
USG-XG-8 • USG-4-PRO • USG
US-XG-16 • US-48-500W • US-24-POE-250W 2x • US-16-POE-150W 3x • US-24 • US-8-150W • US-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD 2x • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M • UAP-AC-M-PRO 2x
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK
03-09-2019 05:36 AM
03-12-2019 10:52 AM
The account of new invited user does not even shows 'verified' mark.