Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Kudos: 2
Solutions: 2
Accepted Solution

Unable to Login to Unifi Controller

Hello

First time to configure a UniFi AP AC PRO, and I have only utilized Draytek and such UIs before.

When I install UniFi I get prompted to start launch the browser as in the manual:

unifi controller software manual.JPG

Yet when I launch it I don't get to the select language and country page, but I get to this page:

login manual browser.JPG

And my general Ubuiquiti

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to Login to Unifi Controller

Hello Kerat

Thanks for the support.

What ended up being the solution was to uninstall UniFi controller and delete the settings, and then re-installing it.

I installed UniFi controller a few months back and it seams that was causing some hickups.

Thanks for offering a solution!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Emerging Member
Kudos: 21
Solutions: 3

I had a problem similar to this in a Linux installation I did.  For me the Unifi Setup Wizard wouldnt' start on the application's initial startup.  Have you tried checking your controller log file?  In linux you can run the command "sudo tail /var/log/unifi/server.log".  In my case the mongoDB had to be pointed to the unifi application's DB location. 

Hello Kerat

Thanks for the support.

What ended up being the solution was to uninstall UniFi controller and delete the settings, and then re-installing it.

I installed UniFi controller a few months back and it seams that was causing some hickups.

Thanks for offering a solution!

I have a similar problem I think. When I get the login screen I cant login no matter what log in creds I use. I uninstalled and reinstalled the software but no help. Any ideas where to turn?