Kudos: 1742
Solutions: 527

Re: UniFi Cloud Key firmware 0.12.0 has been released

Hello,

Upgrade one UCK from 0.11.12 to 0.12.

Will report back if issues occur!

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-Video Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UCK-G2 • UCK
Kudos: 66
Solutions: 9

[ Edited ]

Here we go!
Upgrade done!

UC-CK

from  v0.11.12

to  v0.12.0

no problems

UACA & UEWAv2 Certified
Mikrotik Certified Consultant
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCUME, MTCINE, MTCIPv6E
Running Fixed Frame 5ms 67/33 on large-scale
Kudos: 63
Solutions: 2

where is "Update Manually"?  I do not see that option in the Maintenance tab via GUI.

Kudos: 66
Solutions: 9

@mcdivan96 Thru the UC-CK web interface, not the controller one

UACA & UEWAv2 Certified
Mikrotik Certified Consultant
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCUME, MTCINE, MTCIPv6E
Running Fixed Frame 5ms 67/33 on large-scale
Kudos: 63
Solutions: 2

ah, whoops, Thanks!
Emerging Member
Kudos: 23

[ Edited ]

just upgraded from 0.11.12 with Controller 5.68.30

everything fine so far, will report any issues if occur

Main Site:
UniFi CloudKey: 0.12
UniFi Controller: 5.9.29
UniFi Security Gateway 3P: 4.4.29.5124210
UniFi AP-AC-Pro (2): 4.0.1.9421
UniFi AP-AC-Mesh-Pro (4): 4.0.1.9421
UniFi AP-AC-Mesh (4): 4.0.1.9421
UniFi AP-AC-LR (4): 4.0.1.9421
UniFi AP-AC-Lite (2): 4.0.1.9421

Site 2: (Controller via public IP on main Site)
UniFi AP-AC-Mesh-Pro (1): 4.0.1.9421
UniFi AP-AC-Mesh (2): 4.0.1.9421 used as meshed Ethernet Bridges only

Site 3: (Controller via public IP on main Site)
UniFi AP-AC-Mesh-Pro: 4.0.1.9421
UniFi AP-AC-Pro: 4.0.1.9421

Established Member
Kudos: 401
Solutions: 76

[ Edited ]

The controller logs (Insights->Controller Logs) are no longer visible because someone (who needs a SERIOUS kick up the backside) has set the "inform" entries font colour exactly the same as the background colour (white).

The only way to actually see anything other than Warnings or Errors is to highlight the entire text section so the white font shows up.

Firefox 62.0.3 - 100% repeatable.

Basic stuff like this shouldn't be getting past QA - assuming QA has the slightest clue what its doing, which lately is doubtful.

Kudos: 6

I've upgraded my sites and all is well.

I love the new dashboard but the one thing missing which I rely on that was in the previous dashboard and not here is VPN status.

My only suggestion is, on the Dashboard undier the "WiFi Metrics" in the "Anomalies" section I have two entries that two of my AP's have "rejected some MAC address" but it doesn't give the rejected MAC address.

It would be a handy thing to know "what" MAC addresses were rejected so one could try to track them down in case they are devices that are "supposed" to be connected.

Kudos: 3

Successful update here.  Really nice looking GUI.  Does anyone know if this version is now compatible with Safari?  I know the older versions would always pop up a message saying it wasn't compatible. 

Kudos: 3

Updated but now Cloud Access stuck on Connecting. I had to connect directly to the IP of the key and everything else seems ok but it won't connect.  Is there new firewall ports with the new cloud access integration?  

Read that this could be from corruption or no free space so I tried a reset and restored from backup. Problem still here. Breaking things by fixing things that aren't broken has been a theme this week for me, I probably shouldn't have upgraded right away lol.

Kudos: 5

How can I add WAN stats to the dashboard, like WAN IP, DNS, uptime etc? @UBNT-MikeD

Kudos: 313
Solutions: 25

Update done, will report any issues.

[ Edited ]

Hello Personally, I do not understand that UBNT does not develop better on other browsers than Chrome, some incompatibility is amazing.
The developer works a lot but despite that the many firmware on our computer life rotten, we understand the errors but really it was difficult and surprising, unless the firmware BETA were generalized.

And what is this new white graphic mode that hurts the eyes.
So, now obliged to wear sunglasses lol?

Let's hope for an improvement in dark mode as for the parameters. Outside of this since 12h I installed the 0.12 no problems. On the other hand it is necessary to pass USG in 4.4.29.5124212 because in 4.4.22 it did not work. No overload, everything is fine and even very good.

Kudos: 2

Upgraded UCK firmware from 0.11.12 to 0.12. and no issues , but what is with the white background in the Dashboard? Not very easy on the eyes and makes readings some stats a little difficult.

Emerging Member
Kudos: 23

@glia where do you see the force to use chrome?
Beside that this is not the right Thread, because te Cloud Key has no whitish UI but a dark colored one and you better should have set your complain under the Controller 5.9.29 Release Post, everything is working the same way with Firefox as with chrome here and so you have the choice to use Firefox instead of Chrome, only Edge is not supportet.

On the other Hand, a dark Background would be nice, but if i look the new Controller UI i see yust that coming, otherwise it would not malke any sense in which direction every Elements Color is changed, so lets wait what happens next...

Kudos: 2

[ Edited ]

The post was made in this thread as it was after applying the 0.12.0 CK firmwars update that the new layout and white background for the dashboard in the controller appeared. Firefox and Edge both by the way and infact you can not even see the icons on the left in Edge due to white icons on white background.

Kudos: 1

[ Edited ]

I am not able to access my controller through the cloud / app after updating to version 0.12.0

After adoption, in the UniFi Cloud Access Portal / website, I see two controllers (I only have one). 

"UniFi Controller  Offline (needs update). 

UniFi CloudKey v 2  Pending Adoption (needs update)."

When I refresh the page, the second line (UniFi CloudKey...) disappears

On the UniFi app, I get the following error message:  

"Controllers with same UUIDs

It seems that some of your cloud controllers share the same UUID.  Direct and cloud access will not be merged until this issue is fixed.

(Unnamed contoller)"

When I click on unnamed controller, it gets stuck at Requesting SDP offer.

I didn't have this problem with the previous firmware.

Also, I'm not sure what my previous firmware was.  I tried to roll back the firmware, but could only find one from late 2017, and it wasn't version 0.11.12.

BTW, I've hard reset the cloudkey a few times now and restored from a previous backup.

Kudos: 7

Upgrade of UCK from 0.8.9 to 0.12.0 has ended with success. Finally, I do have UCK running controller with current version of the system.

I do miss VPN stats and also one of many my wifi devices in my setup suffer authentication issue with 4.0.1.x and this controller version. HP1525 cannot join to wifi network, but WPA and SSID are the same as before.

Also, I do miss:

- Support for USB dongle failover for Internet access;

- capability to use DNS per group of clients (e.g. childs - SafeDNS)

- I can see too many attempt to scan ports with IPS enabled from Russia despite Russia is on blacklist;

- no option to whitelist - just blacklist

- 2FA is really worst implementation ever.... no 2FA on login to UCK, on VPN connection or to authorize critical changes...

Still some way in front of UCK engineers... I do miss roadmap of planning changes. For now this system cannot replace well setup Meraki network...Icon Twisted

Kudos: 1032
Solutions: 285

Just a note: IPS/IDS and GeoIP blocking currently do not work at the same time.