Kudos: 3070
Solutions: 821

Re: UniFi Controller is starting up...

Hello @LearningITGuy,

Could you post the controller logs?

I can try to help you through teamviewer if you want. ( Send me a PM with the details )

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W 3x • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK

It is working now.

Yesterday the CK cannot be discovered in my computer after resetting it and doing a lot of reboot by unplugging it in the switch. Today though I changed the my network cable to be in the same switch and then after a while my unifi devices were now discoverable. I restored in the last back up then and yes my controller is now up an running again. Glad that the internet seems to be functioning well with a little bit delay when i believe it did like a 3 minute reprovisioning and reconnections of the APs when it finished restoring and rebooting.

Thanks Glenn for the email and reaching out to help. I appreciate it. 

Kudos: 3070
Solutions: 821

Hello @LearningITGuy,

You're welcome!

I'm glad you got it working Man Happy

Regards,

Glenn R.

Cloud Hosted Controllers | Glenn R. | UniFi Installation/Easy Update Scripts | UniFi-VoIP Installation Scripts
USG-4-PRO • USG
USW-48-500W • USW-24-POE-250W 2x • USW-16-POE-150W 3x • USW-24 • USW-8-150W • USW-8
UAP XG • UAP-SHD • UAP-HD • UAP-NanoHD • UAP-AC-PRO 2x • UAP-AC-LITE • UAP-AC-IW • UAP-AC-M
UAS-XG • UCK-G2-PLUS • UCK-G2 • UCK

Thank you for sharing this. The DB cleanup script did not help me, but these steps did!

Kudos: 2

Thanks Tscherno

worked perfect for me

service unifi stop
mv /srv/unifi/data/db/journal/ /root/
mongod --repair --dbpath /srv/unifi/data/db
service unifi start

Ubnt Banana

Emerging Member
Kudos: 6

This worked for me too. Thanks guys.

Yes, I also this issue. And the repair worked for me as well.

Thanks!

Kudos: 17

Thanks Tscherno.  After the latest update my controller wasn't staying started.  SSH into ClouKey and ran your commands.  Waited until process was completed and then saw the Unfi service start and stabilze (before it would start and stop and start and stop ...).