Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Highlighted
Kudos: 197
Solutions: 12

Bulk Buy AF/Passive adapters

So, my boss bought a 5 pack of UniFi 8 port 60W switches without realizing they don't do passive POE, so we'll likely need some AF adapters, but I hate to order a whole bunch of individuals.  Is there any plan in the works to offer them in a higher quantity package?

Before you begin... Is your solution to throw money at it?
Ancient Member
Kudos: 9145
Solutions: 1402

Re: Bulk Buy AF/Passive adapters

+1

I can imagine that a lot of the price is in the packaging and handling of single SKUs and that bulk packs make sense.  Don't know of too many cases where only one would be purchased especially if there is shipping tagged on.  At the very least one should buy two to have one as a spare.

@UBNT-Ben

My Topics
Top Solution Authors Leaderboard
"The firings will continue until morale improves." Donald Trump (unconfirmed) 2017.
SuperUser
Kudos: 7798
Solutions: 233

This is a really good idea. I don't know who else to ping, so @UBNT-Ben gets it Man Happy

isp builder | linux sorcerer | datacenter automation conjurer | blog: blog.engineered.online
link to our slack channel on the blog

The forum wants to know if I got the answer I needed, so I guess not...

On I wait.

Established Member
Kudos: 472
Solutions: 13

Dangit - from the title I at first thought you wanted Injectors, and was excited to finally have someone to mail my boxes of spares to.  Smiley Sad

haha, no we also have boxes of injectors. the goal is to have more stuff powered directly from switches, thus using fewer injectors/outlets.