3 weeks ago - last edited yesterday
threre is feature roadmamp for AmpliFi? I send to support my request:
- 01) Create a dedicated forum & blog for AmpliFi
- 02) Create a beta channel for testing beta firmware & beta iOS app (Apple TestFlight)
- 03) Support for iPad
SOLVED -> Support for remote\cloud access <- Firmware 2.0
- 05) Support for DDNS
- 06) Enable pass-code\Touch ID access security
- 07) Enable 3D Touch
- 08) Option for language
- 09) Enable SNMP
- 10) Enable Events (admin\lan\wlan)
- 11) Enable alert mail
- 12) Enable notifications
- 13) Enable periodic speed test every xx minutes
- 14) Enable guest policy
- 15) Enable Automatic Power Save Delivery
- 16) Set individual password for 2G and 5G SSID
- 17) Enable WLAN schedule
- 18) Enable MeshPoint schedule
- 19) Enable User Group per set Bandwidth Limit (download & Upload )
- 20) Enable DPI
- 21) Enable QOS
- 22) Support to set\enable Jumbo Frame
- 23)Enable Backup\Restore configuration
- 24) Set the power of WiFi
Last update : 25/02/2017
3 weeks ago
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Nice job on 1.68. Here is what I would like to see soon.
- USB port activated for storage.
- Upload and Download Speed in the app on the performance screen still not discrete in the iOS app. Highest value for either shows on both.
- Selecting 2gHz on meshpoint still not possible in iOS app.
- Option on manual speed test to disable internet for devices during test.
- Speed Test Schedule (like the new parental controls in terms of a Weekday with an adjustable time for each day). Keep it simple.
- Scheduled Speed Test should disable Internet for all devices when executing (This works manually to shut off the traffic during a test). or have option for doing so.
- Downloadable Speed Test Log or log to UNC location (NAS, etc)
- Configurable Test Server? The built-in speed test has never hit my Service Speed. Perhaps this will improve.
- Remote management using your Facebook or Google profile
- Improved automatic band selection
- Touchscreen performance enhanceme