Deleted Account

Where's the support?

On Friday, I sent two messages to two different people that works for Ubiquiti.  And almost for today and still no answer.  Not very happy with your service support!

Jerry

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 159
Solutions: 45

Re: Where's the support?

@Deleted Account  Sorry for that experience, if you don't mind me asking, who did you message?  So I can ping them really quick.

Thanks,

Jeff

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks Enterprise Team
"I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think." - Socrates

Deleted Account

I wanted all the people that come on your site to see!

Established Member
Kudos: 336
Solutions: 49

Unless you are paying for support no one is going to respond that quickly. I always recommend coming here to the community first and asking for some help. Everyone is very helpful and some might be having the same problems as you are experiencing or know the solution to it already!
Do you mind me asking whats wrong? Is it something on your network or is a physical issue? Lets try to work this out together.
Deleted Account

UNMS BETA api issues

Established Member

Sadly, I do not know about that. BUT never fear! Because on this community it seems like there are people waiting to answer those types of questions and work on issues with others. Maybe go into this link:

https://community.ubnt.com/t5/UNMS-Beta/bd-p/UNMSBeta

If you don't see anything there about your issues, please create a new message and hopefully it can be answered soon. Remember the more information you give on your posts, (i.e. examples of issues, pictures, diagrams, ect..) the faster they will be able to diagnose or even test on their own devices for your answer. It could also help others along the way.

Just a suggestion. Have a great rest of your night!

- Corey
Kudos: 9

@Deleted Account wrote:

I wanted all the people that come on your site to see!

Whelp I've seen it and this just reflects poorly on you...does not make me feel any other way about Ubiquiti.

Deleted Account

adhocadhoc, it reflects my frustration as I have "private" messaged at least two employess. At least, they could have acknowledged my concerns, not just ignore them.

Secondly, to quote 

Established Member

@Deleted Account- I am sorry you are having all these issues but you say you are new to programming and you are jumping head first into UNMS beta stuff? Seems like a massive leap for some one that is new. This stuff isn't really for beginners at all.
Also, your post that you said no one gave but vage replies too. Was it located in the correct forum area? Just trying to help you out.

Do you pay for support? Do you have the elite service plan? IF not, you won't get quick or reliable service from UBNT.