01-12-2019 12:38 AM - edited 01-12-2019 12:39 AM
We have a number of radios that disappeared sometime ago, and we're no longer discoverable by AC. I hadn't noticed this until I went looking for some stats from these devices. I ended up rebooting the process, and upgrading AC to BETA2, and the radios are now discoverable but they cannot be managed. There's not even a button to start managing these devices. I've also tried upgrading to BETA3, repeating the discovery process, etc. It appears to happen with XM and XW radios.
I've also ran the mca-cli command on the radios to verify they we're talking with the AC server and rebooted them just for fun.
System is not monitoring device.