Highlighted
Solutions: 1
Accepted Solution

ac2 doesn't recognize "auto" in MAX TX DATA RATE when in Mass Config

I wanna make sure all my connected radio's are in auto but when I am going through and making mass config changes, it's not letting me select "auto"?

Latest version of AC2, Most of my radio's are using 6.1.7, a few at 6.1.9, and one each of 8.5.7 and 8.5.11. 

I'm afraid to upgrade to the latest on a few of these devices since we've been having some issues with the 8.5.x updates (stuff we are still trying to work out, test, etc.)

2019-01-22 14_16_44-Ubiquiti airControl.gif

Accepted Solutions
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 391
Solutions: 79

Re: ac2 doesn't recognize "auto" in MAX TX DATA RATE when in Mass Config

Hi @jjdperryman ,

this is a bug with mass configuration, it should not allow configuring mx rate for M and AC series devices together. Configuration values for different product series are simply incompatible. Fix for this will be available in the next release.

View solution in original post

All Replies

The radio that is throwing off the -1 is the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2 using 8.5.11. Going to try downgrading to 8.5.7 to see what it kicks back.

Upgrading that one firmware didn't help, still -1. BUT I did just log into the web version of ac2 and it didn't force me to make a selection there, It allowed me to keep them at << differs >> unlike the ac2 program which was forcing me to make a change. So I made the other changes I wanted and I will come back down the road and see if anyone has suggestions/ideas here.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 391
Solutions: 79

Hi @jjdperryman ,

this is a bug with mass configuration, it should not allow configuring mx rate for M and AC series devices together. Configuration values for different product series are simply incompatible. Fix for this will be available in the next release.

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Karolis, Thanks for the info!