Highlighted
Emerging Member
Kudos: 5

mac client window resize

Using the latest version of Aircontrol Beta Client and Mac OSX, when you resize the window the text etc enlarges and the cursor doesn't select the proper entry. For instance, when trying to select a line in the main list you have to place your cursor one or more lines below the desired entry in order to click and select it. Stretch the window back out to full screen and everything works as normal.

tk

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 330
Solutions: 70

Re: mac client window resize

@tlkhorses thanks for the report. This is a known issue and relates to other graphical issues on Mac OS X.

Emerging Member

FYI, this issue still exists in the new GA3 client.

Kudos: 664
Solutions: 163

@tlkhorses

This issue is still known on MacOS X. Nothing changed here in MacOS client, but i don't expect any solution soon or ever... because it's regarding how it's handled by Java on Mac OS X.
Solving this would need much effort and many dev time.
On long term Aircontrol2 will be replaced by UNMS, so meanwhile i would suggest to use Webclient ( which doesn't need JVM )
===================================================
We all work for KUDOs here.
Thx
Emerging Member

Too bad. UNMS is still quite a ways out. Webclient doesn't have the functionality that the desktop client has.

tk

Kudos: 664
Solutions: 163

@tlkhorses
What do you miss in webclient?
===================================================
We all work for KUDOs here.
Thx
Emerging Member

Haven't looked at the web client in a while but short answer is look at groups by ssid is one example. I can highlight several or all of the clients and compare graphs/history all in one graph. Very helpful to spot trends or trouble clients.

tk