Kudos: 1

AirCube locked me out of management interface

Hi there

I am having a weird issue with my Aircube AC. Ive had it run for a few months now, and recently ordered a 2nd one to improve coverage in the house.

After the usual QR-Code setting up nightmare, I eventually managed to get the new Aircube set up via the UNMS app only to find out that the OLD Aircube has completely locked me out of the management interface. I have all the same username/password combinations for my network stuff (I know, I know), so I am farely confident this is not a case of "he just forgot his password", but I simply cannot access the old Cube anymore.

I tried the ubnt/password combination thats on the sticker and that works neither. Everything else still works though, i can still connect to its Wifi and everything.

Is a factory reset my only option or are there any suggestions?

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2103
Solutions: 326

Re: AirCube locked me out of management interface

I don't think I've had a unit lock me out of the web UI before. I'd go for the factory reset.
Kudos: 22
Solutions: 2

a chance that both units are in router mode now?

Kudos: 1

Both should be in bridge mode. For the unaccessable one I cannot actually check (though I am 99% sure, because that was my old config), and for the new one I can confirm its in bridge mode.