a week ago
I am having issues upgrading the firmware on an airCube ISP currently running 2.2.0 firmware. Attempting both 2.3.1 and 2.3.0 fail with "An unexpected error has occured." I have tried rebooting the device to no avail. This is a deployed unit, so I am hoping not to have to do a TFTP upgrade.
The browser used originally.
When attempting to use the pop-up link to download, there was a brief error about "ubus..." that I did not notice until right before it disappeared, but no go. Attempting manual firmware upgrade did not even progress the bar beyond 0% and eventually failed with "an unexpected error occured".
File upload at least progressed the bar, to 100%, but then "an unexpected error occured".
The firmware download process actually crashes the browser, but it is likely an Internet Explorer issue on my computer.
I received several new AirCube ISP devices today and will attempt to reproduce the problem, otherwise I will swap the two units giving me issues and report back.