Weak Wi-Fi signal strength

Good afternoon.

I am from russia and communicate with the help of an interpreter, please treat with understanding.
I bought AirCUBE AC, it was very difficult to connect to it using a mobile application (it turned out that the properties of the phone should be configured with a static IP, which is not mentioned in the instructions), updated the firmware to the latest 2.3.1.

Questions / comments:
1. In the mobile application, the PPoE connection type is not displayed. Configured via web - now the mobile application crashes when you open the settings.
2. The power of the signal in the settings is limited to 20 dbm, and the device must give out the documentation according to the documentation 22. As a result, it catches the same or even worse with Xiaomi Router mini (17 dbm on the passport) - it terribly upsets me because I specifically chose routers with a stronger signal

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 407
Solutions: 31

Re: Weak Wi-Fi signal strength

@xrono,

1. UNMS app is not updated with webui. To configure airCube properly, we suggest do it via webui for now.

2. 22dBm is possible, but some countries are not allowed to use such trasmit power.

Tell me which country you need to set up so that you can select 22 dBm ?

Kudos: 652
Solutions: 76

@xrono

Best if you choose the country in which airCube is used.

You may have a problem with channel compatibility or problems with the law.

Majo

I live in private house. 

It is no problem with low. 

Please help reach strength signal WiFi

Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2169
Solutions: 335

Whether your house is private is not the problem. Please select the country you are operating in.

Tell me how to do it, it is important for me.
In Microtic routers, the signal power is adjusted regardless of the “laws”.
I regret that I did not purchase their products, hoped for the high quality of Ubiquiti products, but I cannot use them to the full due to the “restrictions of the laws”.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2169
Solutions: 335

Our products will allow you to select the maximum allowable power for the country you are in. The country is selected at initial configuration.