Established Member
Kudos: 171
Solutions: 24

airCube ISP stock?

All of the major vendors we use are out of stock.  It's in stock at the Ubiquiti store, but we can only order one.

What's going on?   This constant stock roulette wheel is making it difficult to plan anything!

Please do not respond to my threads if you're going to be rude or condescending. We're all learning here... Icon Razz

From the forum rules:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2009
Solutions: 306

Re: airCube ISP stock?

@UBNT-Tony can you comment on this please?
Established Member

@UBNT-SNK  Any update? 

We've been trying to make an order for a while now hoping stock will suddenly appear.  Now everyone is still out of stock and we're going to have to start canceling installations next week. 

Not only do we not service customers, but now we have to pay installers that aren't installing.   It's difficult enough without this...  

Man Sad

Please do not respond to my threads if you're going to be rude or condescending. We're all learning here... Icon Razz

From the forum rules:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
Ubiquiti Employee

I'm going to need @UBNT-Tony's help on this one @JWW.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 28

@JWW Thanks for pointing that out, the max set at 1 is incorrect and we will get fixed ASAP. You will be able to order as many as you need..... 

Moving forward, we are planning on having every SKU in stock in our store at all times because we know out of stock situations can be hard when you have deadlines to meet. You'll be able to count on our store being stocked.

As far as the channel, Ive seen shipments leave our warehouse on a regular basis. We'll review with each distributors to make sure they are ordering enough for the increased run rates.

Thanks again for letting me know!

-Tony

Established Member

@UBNT-Tony. Thanks Tony, could you let us know when this is fixed so that we can order more than one?

When do you expect distributors to have stock so that we don't have to pay full retail?

From the forum rules:
Ubiquiti Employee

@JWW It is now fixed.

I saw shipments leaving to our distribution channel early part of this week so some should arrive any day now.

Established Member

@UBNT-Tony   It's still telling me this:

In an effort to ensure availability to more customers, we request that you limit your purchases to a maximum of 1 units per model

From the forum rules:
Ubiquiti Employee

@JWW You're right! Im not sure what happened there because I tested it before I responded and then it stopped working..... it should work again now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Established Member

[ Edited ]

@UBNT-Tony  It's working now, thanks!  I ordered a modest amount so that there is some left for others.

Any idea when our distributors will be receiving airCubes?

Can you get rid of that annoying floating box that comes up wanting me to install some kind of web app on mobile devices?

From the forum rules:
Kudos: 4

Any idea when distributors might have some in stock in the UK too? I have just allocated our last unit for installation later this week. We currently have back orders with two different distributors. If we have a date we can delay any further installations for a week or two. But if its likely to be longer we will have to look at other vendors.

Nick

Kudos: 48
Solutions: 6

We have them coming in next week:
https://linitx.com/product/ubiquiti-airmax-aircube-home-wifi-access-point-isp-acb-isp/15218
Nick Shore
LinITX.com - MultiThread Consultants
Get your Ubiquiti gear: http://linitx.com/category/1038
Official UK UBNT Master Distributor
Established Member

@UBNT-Tony

So I ordered a whopping four airCubes at 11:39 am on September 28th.

Four days later I get a notice that a shipping label was made.  They still haven't been shipped yet!

Now there was a weekend in the middle of this, but why can't you ship the same day?  Our vendors have no problems doing that AND their prices are better.

Please get stock to the vendors and/or improve the Ubiquit store.

We've invested heavily in Ubiquiti, please quit letting us down!

From the forum rules:
Ubiquiti Employee

I apologize for the delay @JWW I will bring this concern up to our Operations manager ASAP!

Kudos: 4

Thanks Nick, just seen your message and one email above the notification for this is the shipping notification for one of my back orders. Guess a container has just arrived on UK shores...

Nick

Established Member

@UBNT-Tony  @UBNT-SNK

We STILL don't have our airCubes from the Ubiquiti store and the major vendors in the States STILL don't have stock.

What's going on???

From the forum rules:
Ubiquiti Employee

@UBNT-Tony may be a little delayed this week, but I'll have to defer to him.
Established Member

@UBNT-SNK   @UBNT-Tony

Twelve days after our order we FINALLY received our four airCubes.   Man Sad

And the major US vendors are STILL out of stock.  Man Sad

What is going on?

We need to do something, we can't do business like this.  If this isn't going to get fixed we have to look at a different customer WiFi router.

From the forum rules:
Ubiquiti Employee

@JWW I truly apologize for the delay as it looks like UPS mis-routed the package and it finally made it back to you! Ill DM you directly to in regards to shipping refunds, etc. Stock is also still available on our store and more stock is on its way to distributors. 

Established Member

It wasn't a fast UPS delivery, but the delay in getting it shipped out was the biggest problem.

We'd really prefer to use our distributors, but they have been out of stock for WEEKS!

From the forum rules: