Veteran Member
Kudos: 1860
Solutions: 138

Re: airCube ISP stock?

NanoBeam Gen2s on backorder, too.  No date on those.

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 28

@MimCom Store is in stock, if distributors are out, we are shipping a lot more to them by end of month.

Ubiquiti Employee

@JWW Again, store is in stock. More inventory will continue to ship to distribution partners this week/next week.

Established Member
Kudos: 171
Solutions: 24

And now I'm trying to order feedhorns.  I select five then the cart opens and there are none.  After I try a few times I see one feedhorn in the cart with a complaint that I need to order multiples of five.

So I hit +, but it will only let me get to four.

I hit Chat for support, but the Chat representative tells me that he can't help me and to email store.ubnt.

I do that and get a reply the next day telling me that the FEEDHORNS ARE OUT OF STOCK.

And vendors (In the US) still don't have airCubes - not ISP, not AC.

This is so frustrating!!!

@UBNT-Tony   @UBNT-SNK

Sorry I have to post this here, but there is no Store forum.

Please do not respond to my threads if you're going to be rude or condescending. We're all learning here... Icon Razz

From the forum rules:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
Established Member

@UBNT-Tony   @UBNT-SNK

Still no airCube stock at the distributors in the US.  This is ridiculous.  Should we just give up and go with with MikroTik for our customer WiFi? 

I mean, we've been patient, but we still have no news regarding when these will be available from our distributors.

Man Sad

Please do not respond to my threads if you're going to be rude or condescending. We're all learning here... Icon Razz

From the forum rules:
* While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2008
Solutions: 306

We are asking internally about this.
Veteran Member

@MimCom wrote:

Just heard that our backordered ACB-ISPs are expected to ship on November 2nd.

That was October 19th.

I asked for an update today and was told:

It looks like the products eta got pushed back by UBI.

Established Member

How do other WISPs work with these constant product shortages? 

We really are trying to be consistent with the equipment that we use for several reasons.  But we just cannot keep putting off installations for lack of equipment.

Do other WISPs just puchase huge quantities of equipment whenever it is available?

From the forum rules:
Emerging Member
Kudos: 17

We just bought the last 7 units they had from the official store Man Happy

they are now sold out

Veteran Member

We try to keep 6 weeks of inventory on hand.  That works well -- until the backorders turn into months.

Established Member

@UBNT-Tony@UBNT-SNK

I started this thread on September 26th afternot being able to order airCube ISPs for weeks.

Here's what UBNT-Tony said on September 27th:

Moving forward, we are planning on having every SKU in stock in our store at all times because we know out of stock situations can be hard when you have deadlines to meet. You'll be able to count on our store being stocked.

As far as the channel, Ive seen shipments leave our warehouse on a regular basis. We'll review with each distributors to make sure they are ordering enough for the increased run rates.

Thanks again for letting me know!

-Tony

We cannot count on the Store being stocked.   The major US vendors say that they are unable to get stock and that they are not receiving ANY shipments.

Can we get an answer, when we be able to receive stock?   Should we just give up and go with MikroTik instead?

From the forum rules:
Established Member
Kudos: 457
Solutions: 12

Maybe they discover that the issue is hardware and they are waiting an updated version?

If the wifi dropping issue isn’t solve by the end of November, @JWW I can sell you hundred of ISPs.

Ubiquiti Employee

@JWW Tony and I have just heard back from our store team, who say that orders will be going out to distributors this month. If I get any more specific information, I'll share it here.

@iLevac No, we do not believe this is a hardware issue.
Established Member
Kudos: 457
Solutions: 12

@UBNT-SNK Good thing if it look software. Does the cause of the issue has been found or you are still looking after?

Regards,

iLevac

Established Member

@UBNT-SNK.  Still over three weeks?   Very disappointing.  And can we trust that orders will actually go out this month?  And if the orders actually go out this month how long do we expect to wait until distributors receive them?

Starting with airGateway end of life, then airCubes not being ready before airGateways became unavailable this whole episode has been handled badly and is making it very difficult for Ubiquiti customers in more ways than I can begin to describe.

We weren't warned that this was going to happen and we were assured that at least the Ubiquiti store would have stock.

This is just disappointing and frustrating.

From the forum rules:
Ubiquiti Employee

I apologize @JWW Demand has been pretty high and we are shipping as fast as we can. @UBNT-SNK provided latest status above, but we will keep trying to get more of this SKU in the channel through store and distributors.

Ubiquiti Employee

@iLevac we have reproduced the issues as I mentioned in another thread, working on the root cause.
Emerging Member
Kudos: 19

I have a small neighborhood install coming up in a couple of weeks. Was going to order about 15 so whats the word on supply?

Ubiquiti Employee

@UBNT-Tony can you post an update?
Ubiquiti Employee

[ Edited ]

Yes, we have more coming in and shipping out to the distributors next week.

Keep in mind, if people need them now. Our store is in stock!

https://store.ubnt.com/collections/wireless/products/aircube-isp-1