Highlighted
Solutions: 1
Accepted Solution

how to enable SSID broadcasting after disabling it

i disabled my aircube ISP SSID from broadcasting on UNMS mobile app, but after doing that i am unable to enable it back again because i could not find my ssid on the UMNS mobile app, what can i do to enable my SSID to be brodacasted again?

Accepted Solutions

Re: how to enable SSID broadcasting after disabling it

i actually googled the routers ip address and UNMS came up and then i loged in with aircubes default username and password and was able to enable the wifi, but thanks anyway b/c knowing that thier was no hidden SSID option really helped.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Kudos: 158
Solutions: 27

You're going to have to grab a computer and an ethernet cord. Log into the Web GUI and re-enable the WiFi. There is no hidden SSID option on the AirCubes.  

I connected my laptop to aircube port 2 via ethernet and i able to access the internet, but can you explain how to log in to the web GUI and enable the wifi? i am using windows 7.

@hello251 wrote:

I connected my laptop to aircube port 2 via ethernet and i able to access the internet, but can you explain how to log in to the web GUI and enable the wifi? i am using windows 7.

Download the Ubiquiti Discover App. It will scan for your AirCube's IP address. Click on the AirCube's address and it will load the Web GUI. Your username is "ubnt" and the password is on the bottom of the cube. Then you can go to the "wireless" tab and click on "enable".

i actually googled the routers ip address and UNMS came up and then i loged in with aircubes default username and password and was able to enable the wifi, but thanks anyway b/c knowing that thier was no hidden SSID option really helped.