4 weeks ago
New tower install with EdgeMax, AirMax, AirFiber etc.
Used Products
×1
×1
Description

This is from an install I have been involved in....

I did all the EdgeRouter configuration. Vestjylland.net needed a separation of their network. This is one of their primary sites with fiber coming in. We're routing both public and private IP-addresses, with one router doing NAT.

Enjoy a nice view over beautiful western part of Denmark. All the windturbines in the background are located at the shore of Nissum Fjord between the North Sea and Thorsminde a small fishingtown...

Equipment used for this project is:

EdgeRouter 8 Pro / EdgeRouter 8, Netonix switch, AirFiber 5X, AirFiber 5, AirMax AC.....

Vemb tower 01.jpg

IMG_20180124_143128.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

New tower install with EdgeMax, AirMax, AirFiber etc.

by 4 weeks ago

This is from an install I have been involved in....

I did all the EdgeRouter configuration. Vestjylland.net needed a separation of their network. This is one of their primary sites with fiber coming in. We're routing both public and private IP-addresses, with one router doing NAT.

Enjoy a nice view over beautiful western part of Denmark. All the windturbines in the background are located at the shore of Nissum Fjord between the North Sea and Thorsminde a small fishingtown...

Equipment used for this project is:

EdgeRouter 8 Pro / EdgeRouter 8, Netonix switch, AirFiber 5X, AirFiber 5, AirMax AC.....

Vemb tower 01.jpg

IMG_20180124_143128.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

{"location":{"title":"Vemb, Danmark","placeId":"ChIJe4yPigo5SkYR8NJRHcyvAAo"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"airfiber5","count":1},{"id":"airfiber-5x","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"162628i083F6B0DDD7AFD63"}

Comments
by
4 weeks ago

Strongly recomend you let a qualified person calculate the winload on that tower....

by
2 weeks ago

yeh, you should definitely connect and secure some guy wires to that tower asap - next storm you have, that thing is coming down...

The tower might've been ok before without your equipment - but it certainly does not look like it will handle anything more than a 50km gust of wind now.

by
2 weeks ago

excuse me colleague, but you have no problem with the ayrfiber on this mast