Highlighted
Solutions: 1
Accepted Solution

(Ethernet)Bandwidth problems with AF24HD

[ Edited ]

Hi,

i have here two AF24HD that are synced at about 900Mbps. When i attach a Laptop directly, i can transfer data with full speed. Also with a simple Desktop-Switch. But ... when i attach a managed switch with VLANs ecc. i receive an IP from DHCP and can ping, but afterwards i cannot transfer any data - neither rdp. Only, if i set the data speed manually to 100Mbps i can transfer data (but certainly not at 1000Mbit, as requested)

We tried a Switch from Aruba (hp), Ubiquity an two others also from hp - but always the same thing.

We tried an hp-switch, that was connectet to another Antenna (AF24 without HD), that worked with the other net, but here always the same thing.

Same problem with Firmware 3.2 and 4.0.3

Is there a setting or an option or a incompatibility with some switches?

Accepted Solutions

Re: (Ethernet)Bandwidth problems with AF24HD

Ok - it may sound strange, but we have now connected a dumb gigabit-desktopswitch between antenna and managed switch and now it works also with gigabit.

The only thing, that i've seen after double- and triplechecking cables and settings and switches was, that one antenna is not able to recognize the cable length on de data-port. Maybe we have here a defektive ethernet-port, but at the moment it works and i think, we let it so.

... unless someone knows something

View solution in original post

All Replies

Re: (Ethernet)Bandwidth problems with AF24HD

Ok - it may sound strange, but we have now connected a dumb gigabit-desktopswitch between antenna and managed switch and now it works also with gigabit.

The only thing, that i've seen after double- and triplechecking cables and settings and switches was, that one antenna is not able to recognize the cable length on de data-port. Maybe we have here a defektive ethernet-port, but at the moment it works and i think, we let it so.

... unless someone knows something