Highlighted

ROCKET PRISM 5AC GEN2 Station list issue

[ Edited ]

Hi All, 

We have recently completed a site overbuild using ROCKET PRISM 5AC GEN2 with RF Elements Antennas (beamwidth ranging from 30° - 60”). As we are remotely migrating stations from the old set up to the new set up, we are sporadically experiencing issues were some clients report to be connected in the logs however do not report in the station list. After so long and several reboots to the CPE typically the devices do connect, this is a real headache when you are trying to migrate over 100 stations. I wondered if anyone has experienced similar issues and has managed to resolve them. I have attached the current set up of the Radio with some information from the logs. 95% of the stations on the site are NanoBeam M5 16 with a few AC GEN2 powerbeams. 

Log.PNG
Radio.PNG
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1998
Solutions: 304

Re: ROCKET PRISM 5AC GEN2 Station list issue

What firmware version are you using here?

XC.V8.5.8 as it stands, I can't see anything in the release notes to indicate there would be a solution to this issue. 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 1998
Solutions: 304

I'd recommend updating and if it happens again we can look into it. Our troubleshooting efforts are focused on the latest versions of firmware.