Rocket AC Prism and PowerBeam 5AC Gen2

We have found that the Rocket AC Prism units that are set to either the highest or the lowest channels are not discoverable by the PowerBeam 5AC Gen2 units.  Center frequencies of 5745 and 5830 do not even show up on the site surveys.  Is this a bug, or is there some reason for this?  It is only affecting the PowerBeams Gen2s that we have, and none of the NanoBeam Gen1/2s.

Base Stations:

R5AC-PRISM

XC.v8.5.0

PtMP airMAX AC Mode

40 MHz Channel Width

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2166
Solutions: 335

Re: Rocket AC Prism and PowerBeam 5AC Gen2

You may have a mismatch between the grants on these units. Can you send the .sup files from them to james@ubnt.com with a link to this thread please?

I'm having a similar issue with same equipment. I can see the AP's in the scan but when I select it it won't lock to AP like all my M gear and gen1 AC does. 

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 3797
Solutions: 778
Contributions: 73

@Ehuston wrote:

I'm having a similar issue with same equipment. I can see the AP's in the scan but when I select it it won't lock to AP like all my M gear and gen1 AC does. 

Could you share screenshots of the AP and Stations Wireless tab?  I'm also interested in what firmware version you are running on both radios.

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Support Team

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

FREE UBWA Student Guide-Great RF Primer!

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 3797
Solutions: 778
Contributions: 73

I see you already have another thread ongoing.   Please try to keep issues to a single thread or consider contacting support@ubnt.com

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Support Team

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!

FREE UBWA Student Guide-Great RF Primer!