Upcoming Maintenance Alert:

The UBNT Community will be upgraded at 5pm MDT on April 25th. During this time the community forums will be set to read-only status.

Learn more

Kudos: 1

cant access some CPEs

I have an increasing number of CPEs of various UBNT flavors that I can no longer access. On https it gives me the self signed warning as usual then just sets there a waits after I click for it to go ahead. With ssh, I get a connection closed by peer message.There doesn't seem to be any thing in common other than they are all running 6.0.6 firmware. Different APs, different towers, others on the same AP seem to be ok right now. All of them ran for a period of time then I noticed on Aircontrol that I was not getting any data from them anymore. All were upgraded within a day of each other so time they ran under that firmware is not common either. No complaints from these customers either as far as I know so I assume they still have service.

Any ideas?

tk

Kudos: 379
Solutions: 112

Re: cant access some CPEs

this radios with public IP?
What happens if you select 'reconnect' in Aircontrol2?
===================================================
We all work for KUDOs here.
Thx
Highlighted
Kudos: 1

On reconnect I get a connection reset by foreign host. They do have public IPs. Tech just left one and said they still had service but it was real bad. He installed a new CPE and said service was not good until he upgraded to 6.0.7. I will look at the cpe when he brings it in.

tk

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2347
Solutions: 535
Contributions: 73

@tlkhorses  Please send me an email james@ubnt.com

UBNT_Alternate_Logo.png
Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Support Team

Check out our ever-evolving Help Center for answers to many common questions!