Highlighted

Outdoor airmax bridge solution with APS. Lots of trees and land NEed help

Camp ho mita koda.jpgyellow circles need coverage blue circles is where power is located green circle is where internet service is locatedIf some one can tell me a basic solution to work off of. I would appreciate anything. I was told prism station with nanobeam to recieve signals. There are alot of trees in this camp, they need the signal spread in a very wide area, i was hoping to put the prismstations at the main hall area and point them around the camp and install the nanobeams at the cabins and use either a couple out door aps or spread out a couple lr around indoors. the more i read the more confused i become i really could use some help. please any thing would save my butt.camp.JPG

list.JPG

Camp ho mita koda.PNG

{"location":{"title":"14040 Auburn Road, Newbury Township, OH, USA","placeId":"ChIJ-3jL1yMMMYgRXOILSLEkkTM"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"2-4ghz-airmax-basestation-variable-60-120-titanium","count":1},{"id":"ucrm","count":1},{"id":"prismstation-5ac","count":1},{"id":"prismap-5-90","count":1},{"id":"unms","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"205723i5DB340AD74AE6C34"}

Kudos: 2
Solutions: 1

Re: Outdoor airmax bridge solution with APS. Lots of trees and land NEed help

Have you mapped it out with the 60 degree antenna on https://link.ui.com/#  ? 

Can you pole mount anything to get additional elevation?  Perhaps not above the trees but less tree trunks.

Are those 8 port switches necessary everywhere?  Might be able to step down (Nanoswitch?) a bit if you have budget concerns, although having them all the same has value.

Kudos: 2
Solutions: 1

Veteran Member
Kudos: 1002
Solutions: 230

@SQWISP

Nanoswitch is passive POE and without management... so not what he needs here.
===================================================
We all work for KUDOs here.
Thx