Emerging Member
Kudos: 2
Solutions: 3

Android Device cannot connect

Have Motorola Droid X phones at 2.2 Froyo. We previously were able to connect to our old Linksys WAP610N Wireless-N A/P when set to 40MHz. Have since replaced the Linksys with a Picostation M2HP (v5.3 firmware) and our devices cannot connect to it unless it's set to 20MHz (40MHz doesn't work).

Anyone else have probs w/40MHz? Our laptops all seem fine at both 20 and 40MHz.

TIA,
Bob

Droid 1 Can't Connect

I have a droid 1 and it connects to my apple time capsule at work and a few other wireless acess points at work. But when i get home it won't connect to my Power APN with any type of encryption. If i turn encryption off it connects but this is highly undesirable...
Emerging Member

Re: Android Device cannot connect

I have a droid 1 and it connects to my apple time capsule at work and a few other wireless acess points at work. But when i get home it won't connect to my Power APN with any type of encryption. If i turn encryption off it connects but this is highly undesirable...

Mine is LG Ally from Verizon, it supported 802.11n, too but it doesn't run 40mhz. That's why it won't connect to ubiquiti ap with 40mhz only... It suck but I had to put all my ubnt ap to run 20mhz so I can use my laptop and my LG Ally to get thing work..