Kudos: 7

CCQ on PtMP setup ?

Hi

today i added my fist nanoM client to a pop with 2 Rockets (sektors) and a BulletM5 as BH.

here are a few questions i'm somewhat unshure off.

the Signal Strenght on the Nano is -68 to -70 and on the Rocket somewhre on -70 to -72
Nois is -96. Datarate is set f to MCS11 on both nano and Rocket also the ack is set to manual .
Airmax and Agregation enabled.

Both are showing a CCQ of 66% ... wich should be higher from my understanding .
so the question is: is that normal? and what do i set in ack if i set up more clients ?
Previous Employee
Kudos: 24

Re: CCQ on PtMP setup ?

Hi

today i added my fist nanoM client to a pop with 2 Rockets (sektors) and a BulletM5 as BH.

here are a few questions i'm somewhat unshure off.

the Signal Strenght on the Nano is -68 to -70 and on the Rocket somewhre on -70 to -72
Nois is -96. Datarate is set f to MCS11 on both nano and Rocket also the ack is set to manual .
Airmax and Agregation enabled.

Both are showing a CCQ of 66% ... wich should be higher from my understanding .
so the question is: is that normal? and what do i set in ack if i set up more clients ?

Hello,
If you are using static data rates, and they are erroring due to interference then the CCQ will drop.
Thanks,
Mike
Highlighted
Kudos: 7

Re: CCQ on PtMP setup ?

hm..ok that sounds understandable... and what do you sugest for ack settings ..if we ad more
clients?
Note : most of them wont be more than a Km away from the basestation ...
i am asking that because everybody is saying that airmax is sensitive against wrong ack settings.