Kudos: 1

Camera system not uploading through Nano M5

We have a point to point system using Nano M5s to get internet access to our barns.  In the barns we broadcast Wi-Fi with airGateways.  In one of the barns we have a camera system hard wired into airGateway.  When first installed we were able to remotely view the camera via the internet.  Now we cannot access the camera remotely.  However, when in the barn using the "Red Barn" network on the airGateway we can access the camera system.

Somehow the feed from the camera system is not uploading through the Nano M5 to the internet.  How do I fix this?  We need to view the camera as we are approaching birthing season for our flock of sheep.

Jim Smith

Indiana

Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2181
Solutions: 335

Re: Camera system not uploading through Nano M5

Is your PTP M5 link still up? Please post screenshots of the airGateway and M5 web UIs.
SuperUser
Kudos: 4668
Solutions: 1057

[ Edited ]

First step is check that your M5 bridge is working between AP and Station.

UK Comms & Links Engineer.

Come on you lot, Feel free to 'Mark as Solution' At least click the Kudos button. Thanks.

Top Solution Authors Leaderboard

How do I get the UIs?

It turned out that the problem was the way I had the camera system setup in the remote viewer and not the communication with the internet.  With a fix in the name of the device I can now view the cameras remotely.  It was not an issue with the Ubiquiti equipment.

SuperUser
Kudos: 4668
Solutions: 1057

Thanks for letting us know.

UK Comms & Links Engineer.

Come on you lot, Feel free to 'Mark as Solution' At least click the Kudos button. Thanks.

Top Solution Authors Leaderboard