Retransmitting Signal

I have a pair of Litebeam Gen2 providing internet to a location from my house. I plan to retramit the network from to building to another building using a pair of power beams. 

The base has a Cisco C3650 as the core switch, the building in the middle has a 2950 Cisco. 

What would be the best practise to retransmit the signal. 

Untitled Diagram.png
Established Member
Kudos: 263
Solutions: 27

Re: Retransmitting Signal

If you already have LiteBeam units in place then the PowerBeams work very much the same. They are transparent wireless bridges. The only thing you need to do is ensure your signal quality and IP configuration.
MCSE, MCSD, pAA, dCAP, SONUS, ECE
CCNA, CCNAW, CCNARS, CCNP, CCNPDC, CCIESP
Megaphat Networks, Long Island, New York, USA

Well the configurations are already done and sites connected., however I recieve from the building in between that they have drops in the connection. 

There used to be a stable connection till i added the PowerBeam for retransmititng. 

Established Member
Kudos: 263
Solutions: 27

what is the distance between the 2 powrbeams?
MCSE, MCSD, pAA, dCAP, SONUS, ECE
CCNA, CCNAW, CCNARS, CCNP, CCNPDC, CCIESP
Megaphat Networks, Long Island, New York, USA

The distance between the litebeams are about a kilometer. Teh distance between the powerbeams are also a kilometer.

I have set both the Pairing as one station and another access point, with WDS and different SSID. Should any other settings be made on teh powerbeam. Will the traffic flow correct from the building in the middle.