Router hooked up to ubiquiti nano loco M2 shows internet but wireless devices can’t connect

I have two bridges set up to go between my house and another building in my property. The first two are tp link cpe’s that go from my house to a barn (about 40 yards between clear line of sight) the station then connects into the LAN port of a router. I have a cat6 cable then connected to a ubiquiti nano loco M2 from one of the other ports on the router, it is set as an access point and is acting as a bridge between the barn and another building about 1/2 mile away with and pretty clear line of sight. The ubiquiti receiving station at the third location is hooked into a router in the LAN port and the router says there is internet however none of the wireless devices can connect. However after some research I saw people having luck plugging the cat6 cable into one of the other ports. This did not work and the router then shows no internet connection. 

I have another old router and it I hook the cat6 cable into one of the other ports besides the LAN in the older router then plug another cable between a port on the old one and the LAN port on the new router I can get internet. However it will only support about two devices before becoming overwhelmed (old router) I can not for the life of me figure out a hook up where I can make only one of the routers work or where the signal is coming from the newer router. Andy suggestions??

Highlighted
Veteran Member
Kudos: 957
Solutions: 220

Re: Router hooked up to ubiquiti nano loco M2 shows internet but wireless devices can’t connect

Can you attach a scheme of your network devices with type/model, IPs and network modes ? (router/ NAT etc.)
===================================================
We all work for KUDOs here.
Thx