Accepted Solution

Station won’t connect to Ap after link quit working

I had a working link between a power beam 400 iso and a 500 ac iso. The link quit working over night. I logged into the station locally and when I go to the wireless tab I can see the access point. My attempts to connect to the access point have been unsuccessful. The link is -64 and they are both set to auto and have been working that way with similar signal for months. the username and password for the links are identical. when I click the link to select or lock to Ap Mac and save the cpu usage will spike on the radio but then nothing will happen. I have reset them both back to factory with no luck. I have another Ap pointing In a diffferent direction with nothing hooked to it yet. I tried connecting to it and nothing as well and it also has good enough signal. I’m thinking the problem is with the statin but I’m not station4595F498-549B-499F-AD4A-BDB80DA1F9EB.jpeg545E782C-872D-477C-942B-E415CAFCED31.jpeg what is wrong with it? 

Accepted Solutions
SuperUser
Kudos: 3957
Solutions: 370

Re: Station won’t connect to Ap after link quit working

Can we see the AP configuration? It appears it is running a very wide channel width based on your site survey, reduce this first until you can establish a link, then let's optimize from there.
Tony Pierro
CTO - Wireless Internet Services, Inc.

View solution in original post

All Replies
SuperUser

Can we see the AP configuration? It appears it is running a very wide channel width based on your site survey, reduce this first until you can establish a link, then let's optimize from there.
Tony Pierro
Highlighted

I did as you suggested and once I did that I was able to get it connected. Thank you for the help I appreciate it. 

SuperUser

@synon37 - Fantastic! Would you mind marking my response as the solution so it may help others in the future? Thank you!
Tony Pierro