Emerging Member

Test troughputh

Hello Boys

I have just purchased the new AirMax UBiQUiO for testing exactly I took a rocket M, a nanostation M5 and a 19db antenna 120 degrees.
I performed the following tests:
I connected the rocket antenna, I set the rocket as AP AIRMAX then I turned on the other side I put a 5-mode naostation station.
I did a test download a file from a PC made by the Rocket and another PC put behind the Nano and I obtained the following values:

- With the active exhaust AIRMAX 400KB/sec fixed
- With the exhaust off AIRMAX 3MB/sec (24Mbit/sec)
The strange thing is that if I look on Main tells me that the link is standing 130mbit/sec
130Mbit/sec....bhooooo?? mystery.
Apparently the link goes faster in A than in normal AIRMAX.

Regards
Highlighted
Established Member
Kudos: 5

Re: Test troughputh

Hello Boys
I have just purchased the new AirMax UBiQUiO for testing exactly I took a rocket M, a nanostation M5 and a 19db antenna 120 degrees.
I performed the following tests:
I connected the rocket antenna, I set the rocket as AP AIRMAX then I turned on the other side I put a 5-mode naostation station.
I did a test download a file from a PC made by the Rocket and another PC put behind the Nano and I obtained the following values:
- With the active exhaust AIRMAX 400KB/sec fixed
- With the exhaust off AIRMAX 3MB/sec (24Mbit/sec)
The strange thing is that if I look on Main tells me that the link is standing 130mbit/sec
130Mbit/sec....bhooooo?? mystery.
Apparently the link goes faster in A than in normal AIRMAX.
Regards

In a PtP scenario (couple of devices), AirMax is not recommended.
Distance from devices?
Signal strenght?
Can you post you cfg files and AirOS version?
Best Regards ... Rob - UBNT Italian Community - Share Ubiquiti Networks eXperiences!