SuperUser
Kudos: 4209
Solutions: 37

Tkip ??????

I tried to hookup a shiny new NSM5 to my ancient PS5 that runs WPA TKIP encryption and the menus had no option for WPA other than AES. Is there anything I'm missing????

I tried to change up the PS5 as it has only a dozen clients on it when to my surprise and horror it responded to being changed to WPA-AES by hard resetting to factory, I was almost ready to climb the tower when I ran the UBNT finder tool which found the silly thing sitting in a corner on 192.168.1.20 begging for change and wondering out loud how got there.
Professional wasp wrangler
Previous Employee
Kudos: 24

Re: Tkip ??????

I tried to hookup a shiny new NSM5 to my ancient PS5 that runs WPA TKIP encryption and the menus had no option for WPA other than AES. Is there anything I'm missing????

I tried to change up the PS5 as it has only a dozen clients on it when to my surprise and horror it responded to being changed to WPA-AES by hard resetting to factory, I was almost ready to climb the tower when I ran the UBNT finder tool which found the silly thing sitting in a corner on 192.168.1.20 begging for change and wondering out loud how got there.

Hello,
TKIP support will be in V5.1 of our firmware .
Thanks,
Mike