Ubiquiti AG-HP-5G27 AirGrid, without feed extender

I apologize in advance for my English, I use a translatorMan Happy Friends, this question is interesting. Got the kit, but without the feed extender, the manual says: items marked * can otsutstvuet and equipment may vary from the picture, the vendor claims that he extender performs the role of the extension tube is a plastic tube, without it can not operate the device in connection with which there is some doubt that stupid will not focus and normal when looked separately, the extenders are not sold, someone can already faced? Or just to return to the supplier let him try to work so or still new versions really go without an extender and this is normal?

Kudos: 23
Solutions: 5

Re: Ubiquiti AG-HP-5G27 AirGrid, without feed extender

It will work anyway, but the extension work is to give some space from the center to focus the signal beam.... maybe you will loose some db. My advise return it to seller and get a litebeam ac gen2 its better and cheaper

Hey. I thought so. Thank you!

hola, buenas noches. quisiera saber como resolvistes con los airgrid m5hp 27, tengo un par y no sirve la señal en más de 7 km

o si en algún lugar los venden.

saludos
Highlighted
Ubiquiti Employee
Kudos: 2168
Solutions: 335

Please make a new thread for your issue.