2 weeks ago
Hardware upgrade
Reason for Installation
we exchanged 4x rocket5 for rocketAC gen2 , 3xAF24
Used Products
×1
×1
Description
Node Motyka, is one of the newest AP site of the civic association klfree.net, z.s. the links are AF24, the transmitters are 120 ° sectoral antennas Ubnt with a 19Db gain, today 11.1.2018 we switched the transmitters from the original M5 rockets to the 5AC Prism Gen 2 rocket, we suppressed the rush of the Prism technology and increased the data transmission, by the prinscreen, I apologize for my English, translated into translation gossip, thank you for the great products from Ubiquity, and we are looking forward to the news of this year, nice year 2018 vs, za klfree.net JP
motyka.jpg

motyka-azimuty.png

motyka-printscreen.png

motykarack.jpg

Hardware upgrade

by 2 weeks ago
Node Motyka, is one of the newest AP site of the civic association klfree.net, z.s. the links are AF24, the transmitters are 120 ° sectoral antennas Ubnt with a 19Db gain, today 11.1.2018 we switched the transmitters from the original M5 rockets to the 5AC Prism Gen 2 rocket, we suppressed the rush of the Prism technology and increased the data transmission, by the prinscreen, I apologize for my English, translated into translation gossip, thank you for the great products from Ubiquity, and we are looking forward to the news of this year, nice year 2018 vs, za klfree.net JP
motyka.jpg

motyka-azimuty.png

motyka-printscreen.png

motykarack.jpg

{"location":{"title":"Třebichovická, 273 07 Vinařice, Česko","placeId":"ChIJP1UqCEnIC0cRQ01u_7ir_9g"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"rocket-5ac-prism-gen2","count":1},{"id":"5ghz-airmax-basestation-19dbi-120-deg-rocket-kit","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"we exchanged 4x rocket5 for rocketAC gen2 , 3xAF24","mainImage":"138129iBA203E812A76C128"}

Comments
by
a week ago

Looks neat, but please get rid of those cable loops! This is a HF nightmare !

by
a week ago

Looks neat, but please get rid of those cable loops! This is a HF nightmare !

What?   THere's no issue there - with shielded cable the loops don't do anything that's a problem at all...

Jim