Internet in a rural community: successful link
Used Products
×1
×1
×2
×1
×1
Description

Hi to everybody, recently I starting with this idea to take internet to my parents home in Veracruz, Mexico, They live in a little comunnity of 100 peoples very close of big city but bad services of comunnications. However there are many cellphone companies to provide internet by wide band throuht her smarthphones, perphabs there the needs to people obtain a way to connect internet but with worry about how much do theyl will have to pay. My idea at beggining was provide to my parents internet in his home. But as soon another persons knew that they have internet they started asking. And found many forums with topics about what could I do. It was very easy with ubnt products they are easy to use and reazonable prices. But the most important the chat with support 24/7 it was amazing. Thanks ubnt.

UBNT-DATA.jpgMy link with 2 cpe´s as station

IMG_20180515_172554.jpgUnboxing equipment

IMG_20180516_115346.jpgMy tower homemade

IMG_20180518_133842.jpgView from the tower main

IMG_20180518_133926.jpgMe and the ubnt devices on the top

Internet in a rural community: successful link

by Thursday

Hi to everybody, recently I starting with this idea to take internet to my parents home in Veracruz, Mexico, They live in a little comunnity of 100 peoples very close of big city but bad services of comunnications. However there are many cellphone companies to provide internet by wide band throuht her smarthphones, perphabs there the needs to people obtain a way to connect internet but with worry about how much do theyl will have to pay. My idea at beggining was provide to my parents internet in his home. But as soon another persons knew that they have internet they started asking. And found many forums with topics about what could I do. It was very easy with ubnt products they are easy to use and reazonable prices. But the most important the chat with support 24/7 it was amazing. Thanks ubnt.

UBNT-DATA.jpgMy link with 2 cpe´s as station

IMG_20180515_172554.jpgUnboxing equipment

IMG_20180516_115346.jpgMy tower homemade

IMG_20180518_133842.jpgView from the tower main

IMG_20180518_133926.jpgMe and the ubnt devices on the top

{"location":{"title":"Unnamed Road, Veracruz, México","placeId":"ChIJ0S6kRKFCw4URPve2WgeLV0w"},"addedProducts":[{"id":"litebeam-5ac-gen2","count":1},{"id":"bullet2","count":1},{"id":"airgrid-m5-23dbi","count":2},{"id":"litebeam-5ac-ap","count":1},{"id":"litebeam-m5","count":1}],"solved":"","numbers":"","description":"","mainImage":"161276i89F0F82F2A2C08A3"}

Comments
by
Friday

Your litebeam mount isn't assembled correctly, I'd be amazed if that doesn't move!

by
Friday

Hi, thanks for your reply, would you tell me what´s is wrong or what device is bad assembled. Thanks!

by Ubiquiti Employee
Friday

The Litebeam5AC-23 in the last photo, the mount isn't correctly installed.  Please see the Quick Start Guide for the LBE5AC-23 for assembly instructions. 

https://dl.ubnt.com/guides/LiteBeam_Gen2/LiteBeam_5AC-Gen2_QSG.pdf

by
Friday

Ohh you have reason, actually this the device of my link main, I thin that the guy who installed made a mistake. I will fix it. Thanks so much you are very kind and watching. Ubnt Banana