We're excited to be releasing v6.1.0 for airMAX M (XW) devices. This release adds GPS Sync/TDD Framing support to Mixed Mode (airMAX AC AP on v8.4.0+ required). You can find it in the Downloads Section HERE.
NOTE: If you are going to use GPS/fixed frame for your mixed-mode network, remember it supports only AC and XW today so don't deploy on sectors where XM is also present.
- Maximum supported CPE/Station count limited to 60 while in GPS Sync mode
- New: TDD Framing/GPS Sync support for 20/40MHz in AP PtMP airMAX Mixed mode (XW, airMAX AC AP on v8.4.0 required)
- airOS stability improvements
- Fix: Sometimes home routers fails to renew DHCP lease or DNS proxy stops working (use same dnsmasq version as in airOS8)
- Fix: Stations fail to connect to AP after 25 days connection drop (AP restart required)
- Fix: IPv6 DHCP multiple LAN issue
* XW variants of the following models
* Rocket M2/M2 Titanium/M5
* PowerBeam M2/M5
* LiteBeam M5
* NanoBeam M2/M5
* NanoStation M2/M5
* NanoStation M2/M5 Loco
* Rocket M5/Titanium