We're releasingairOSv6.1.3 forairMAXM devices. You can download it in the Downloads Section HERE.
- New: TDD Framing/GPS Sync support for XM/TI devices
- New: UNMS agent upgrade to v0.1.0
- airMAX-ac FF: Performance and stability improvements
- AirOS stability improvements
- AirOS security improvements including CVE-2017-13704, CVE-2017-14106, CVE-2017-14491
- airMAX-ac FF: NBM5 lopsided signal strength fix
- Fix: Channel selection logic on XW after radar detection (sometimes data rate stuck at 54Mbps or channel width changes from 40MHz to 20MHz)
- Fix: Station TX power is set to 0dBm after disabling Automatic Power Control on AC AP (airMAX AC Mixed mode)
- Fix: Sometimes station stuck in association state
- Fix: SNMP get-next-request issue
- Fix: AP TX Power is set to 0dBm after disabling Automatic Power Control (PTP mode)
- Fix: Missing frequency ranges in airView for FCC SKUs
- WEB UI: Indication next to TX Power that ATPC is enabled on AC AP (airMAX AC Mixed mode)
You can find "-CS" versions that support custom scripts HERE.