byUBNT-James01-19-201807:15 AM - edited 01-19-201808:32 AM
We're releasingairOSv6.1.4 forairMAXM devices. You can download it in the Downloads Section HERE.
6.1.4 (XM/XW/TI) Changelog / January 19, 2018
- New: TDD Framing/GPS Sync support for 2.4GHz devices Requires: airMAX 2AC Access Point on v8.5.0+. 20/40MHz channel widths Station count up to 50
- New: Upgrade MiniUPnP to v2.0 & restrict UPnP to >=1024 ports
- New: OpenSSL update to v1.0.2m
- UNII-2 channels support for IsoStation M US/FCC
- airMAX-ac FF: VoIP improvements
- airMAX-ac FF: Sometimes station stops passing data
- airMAX-ac FF: Auto distance not working when stations are connected to AC AP
- airOS stability improvements
- Fix: Unexpected reboot on XW after radar detection
- WEB UI: Fixed invalid date next to UNMS status on Safari
You can find "-CS" versions that support custom scripts HERE.