We're releasingairOSv6.1.6 forairMAXM devices. You can download it in the Downloads Section HERE.
- New: Support for the new Wireless Network Protection feature. This feature is enabled on AP and protects the airMAX network against de-authentication attacks. airMAX AC and airMAX M client devices are supported but they must be used with an airMAX AC AP. We recommend upgrading client devices first before enabling this feature on AP.
- New: DNS settings on WAN for IPv6
- New: UNMS status icon on the top of airOS
- New: UNMS agent upgrade to v0.3.10
- airMAX-ac FF: Support for the new ReSE (Receive Signal Enhancement) feature
- airMAX-ac FF: Connection issue to AC AP when RTS threshold is ON and set to a low value
- airMAX-ac FF: Fix for PPPOE session disconnects in FF mode
- Extended UNII-3 band up to 5725-5850 MHz for United Kingdom
- airMAX-ac: QOS improvements for un-encrypted PPPOE configurations
- airOS stability improvements
- airOS security improvements
- Fix: Speed Test reporting issues
- Fix: Maximum TX Data Rate selection (restricted to the range of MCS 2 - MCS 7 for 1x1 & 2x2 devices and MCS 10 - MCS 15 for 2x2 devices)
- Fix: Center frequencies, channel width and TX power values for AC2 agent
You can find "-CS" versions that support custom scripts HERE.