byUBNT-James03-09-201807:35 AM - edited 03-09-201807:35 AM
Today we are releasing v8.5.1 for airMAX AC devices. You can download it in the Downloads Section HERE.
- New: Wireless Network Protection feature. This feature is enabled on AP and protects the airMAX network against de-authentication attacks. airMAX AC and airMAX M client devices are supported but they must be used with an airMAX AC AP. We recommend upgrading client devices first before enabling this feature on AP.
- New: DNS settings on WAN for IPv6
- New: Fresnel view on Dashboard
- New: Device Height setting in the System tab
- New: Indication of chain imbalance on Dashboard and in the Station List (0-3 dBm - green, 4 dBm - yellow, >= 5 dBm - red)
- New: Custom hosts entries support in system.cfg (See below for details)
- New: Help file for Device Height setting
- New: UNMS status icon on the top of airOS
- New: UNMS agent upgrade to v0.3.10
- airMAX-ac FF: Introducing ReSE (Receive Signal Enhancement) feature. Enabling it improves receiver performance for both AP and STA, and helps in combating interference.
- airMAX-ac FF: Scheduler improvements. We recommend upgrading both AP and stations, or recommend stations running 8.5.0 or 6.1.4 and above, if you decide to update the AP alone.
- airMAX-ac FF: Ethernet flow control performance improvements
- airMAX-ac FF: Fixed wrong Airtime RX reporting for Station
- airMAX-ac: Maximum supported CPE/Station count limited to 50 for 2AC
- airOS stability improvements
- Extended UNII-3 band up to 5725-5850 MHz for United Kingdom
- UNII-2 channels support for NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco
- Fix: IPv6 forwarding
- Fix: Traceroute tool improvements
- Fix: AirView stability fixes & data representation improvements
- Fix: Wrong channel width is set on Station when Auto-channel width is selected
- Fix: Wrong distance in PTP mode
- Fix: Many scan results causes Site Survey crash
- Fix: Speed Test reporting issues
- Fix: Make airMagic refresh more often (every minute)
- Fix: Excessive Pause Frames on some switches
- Fix: Maximum TX Data Rate selection (restricted to the range of 2x - 8x)
- Fix: Full restart is done instead of fast restart when applying changes after first login
- Fix: Station cannot reconnect if RADIUS server is down more than hour
- Fix: dnsmasq is not restarted after uploading system.cfg with custom hosts entries
- WEB UI: Dashboard and airLink map view improvements
- WEB UI: Show airTime and Throughput on Dashboard
- WEB UI: Show SSID on Dashboard
- WEB UI: Show Remote GPS Signal on Dashboard
- WEB UI: Improved redirect to new IP address after device reset, reset to defaults, IP change, and Web port change
- WEB UI: Fixed redirect from HTTP to custom HTTPS port (not 443)
- WEB UI: Lifted username restriction introduced in v8.5.0 for old usernames
- WEB UI: List bridge interfaces between parentheses in WAN/LAN Interface
- WEB UI: Set the cursor position on Username field in Login page
- WEB UI: Enter key doesn't start Ping and Traceroute tools
- WEB UI: "Backup file uploaded" notification doesn't disappear
- WEB UI: Wrong dhcp6c and upnp interfaces are set when PPPoE is enabled
- WEB UI: Error parsing DHCP6 server leases
- WEB UI: Sometimes blank page opens when logging into Web
- WEB UI: Device details window adjustment
- WEB UI: Old authenticated sessions were not cleaned up. Could lead to memory exhaustion when using automated scripts.
You can find "-CS" versions that support custom scripts HERE.